Wednesday, 5 February 2014

It's all about ME

Afternoon lovelies!

So for this wet and incredibly windy Wednesday afternoon i thought i'd do something fun. I love reading blog posts where the blogger gives you random facts about themselves (what can i say? i'm a nosy individual!) so i thought i'd have a go...  ten random facts about yours truly!



1) I have an unhealthy obsession with stationary! You literally have to drag me out of Paperchase to stop me from buying something.

2) When nervous or in a awkward situation i tend to giggle.

3)  I'm obsessed with Lemon cake!

4) Coke or pepsi gives me a tummy ache (which sucks as i love them both)

5) I was vegetarian for six months a few years ago (sadly, it didn't stick)

6) DISNEY, DISNEY, DISNEY - i LOVE Disney

7) I love watching youtube primark/ beauty hauls with a hot chocolate in the evening. To be fair i'm pretty obsessed with youtube in general

8) I used to draw a lot and write short stories when i was younger. Something that i want to get back into doing.

9) I suffer from anxiety but haven't had a panic attack in over a year :)

10) I'm roughly 5ft 3 and have ridiculously small hands!



That was harder than i thought! Right, time to make a cup of peppermint tea and watch another episode of 'Spooks' (if you're from England, do you remember that programme?)

lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment