Monday, 9 December 2013

To old for a Advent Calendar? Day 6!

I believe you are never to old. In fact, some advent calendars in the past few years have been designed for us beauty/fashion lovers…


This year i got a cute Thorntons snowman advent calendar. Give me Thorntons or Lindt and i am a happy bunny. I have however seen a few rather fancy advent calendars this year which have been making me go 'oooooooo!' and i will be considering purchasing next year...

How cute is this body shop advent calendar? I adore gingerbread men and think this is so sweet. It's priced £55. I haven't really shopped in Body Shop for years but this would definitely sway me to try some of their body butters again.


Now if you know me you know i have a 'slight' obsession with Yankee candles and therefore this is one i definitely regret purchasing. This would have been my idea of heaven!!! This one is more budget friendly priced at £21.99


I used to be mad on Benefit a few years ago. My whole makeup bag with full of it. This advent calendar would definitely make me fall in love with the brand again. Am i the only one who hasn't tried their 'they're real' mascara? This one is priced £50

I have never tried any nail varnishes from this brand but have always wanted too. The bottles are so sweet and i think this advent calendar would have been the perfect way to try this brand out. This one is priced at £42.00 

Well there you have it. These four advent calendars will be on my wish list for next year, for now i will just have to keep on watching certain youtubers on Facebook open theres every day on vlogmas in envy. What's your favourite advent calendar? 

No comments:

Post a Comment