Monday, 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2 - Christmas shopping

It's eleven in the morning and i'm still in my pyjamas. Though i have finally risen from bed after watching 'World War Z' on my macbook (good film, probably shouldn't have watched it on my own as i am now tiptoeing around the house incase their is a zombie lurking around the corner…)

Now it's the second of December and i have already completed my Christmas shopping. Well, ok, i have to pick up a few little bits and bobs i have ordered but the most of it is already wrapped and under the tree.

Haven't i been an organised little elf? I guess there is a first for everything!

Now i take great joy in selecting what i believe is to be the perfect present for each person i buy for. I know everyone tends to say this but i REALLY do get much more joy and happiness out of giving than receiving (of course i do like receiving presents…i'm still a child at heart!)  I tend to write my list of who i am buying for early November and come up with some creative/unique gift ideas by searching online or roaming the shops.

Online shopping is so much easier if you, like some of my friends, cannot stand the crowds around this time of year. I tend to do a bit of both as i love shopping this time of year with all the christmas displays, fairy lights and music. It just gets me all super excited and i walk around with a stupid grin on my face. Yeps, even the crowds do not bother me. I'm that annoying person in the queue who is over cheerful and singing along to the music.

Today i thought i'd share with you some of my favourite websites i have used this year for my loved ones.



https://www.etsy.com is a amazing website of handmade original/unique gifts. I tend to always look here for present inspiration before anywhere else.

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com is probably slightly more pricer but do some lovely personalised and original gifts.

http://www.menkind.co.uk Now we all know that most of the men in our lives are a nightmare to shop for. This website has been a absolute lifesaver for me this year. Plus, there is something for all budgets.

Check them out and see what you think! I guarantee if nothing else they will give you some brilliant gift inspiration.

I know it's not very Christmassy but i am now going to continue my zombie marathon with the film 'Warm bodies'

I hope you are all having a nice Monday and please comment below with your favourite websites for gift ideas :)

Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment