Sunday, 20 October 2013

Ibiza baby!

Morning all!

I am still in bed in my snuggly pyjamas, listening to the rain and have about five candles lit as i sit here  writing this post. Seriously, this is what Sunday mornings are made for. It is a far cry from a few weeks ago when i was laid on a beach in Ibiza on a Sunday morning around this time sunbathing (take meeeeeeee back!)  I'm slowing getting over my post holiday blues and i'm now getting mega excited for halloween and, dare i say it? CHRISTMAS! Yes i said it. 

But before i get carried away with early festive cheer, i want to dedicate this post to my holiday. Till then i hadn't been abroad for about three years so it was desperately needed and what can i say, i fell deeply in love with the island. Here are a few of my photos i took :) 
























From a sunset cruise, to walking around the old Ibiza town i had a mega fantastic holiday which was relaxing and fun. I seriously needed a break and Ibiza definitely recharged my batteries. So thank you Ibiza! I hope you enjoyed my photos. Have you had a holiday this year? Share in a comment please :) 

Toodle pips for now!

 Katie xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a great time!! It was lovely to meet you!! :D x

    ReplyDelete