Saturday, 14 September 2013

Finally jumping on the bandwagon....

I have been officially 'Umming' and 'ahhhing' about starting a blog for MONTHS. I keep telling my bestie and my boyfriend that THIS is finally the day i'm going to sit down; with a nice cup of tea and a few biscuits, and write my first post (i have been saying this for a good part of this year - oops!)
So, this is me. Dipping my little toe into the online world of blogging. I have to admit it's a little daunting after reading so many amazing blogs for so long but here is to trying new things out of my comfort zone. So be kind and please be gentle and i may share a biscuit with you :)
I thought for my first post i'd share with you a photo, which i took a few weeks ago, of the most yummiest pancakes ever which i ate in a cute little cafe not so far from me. Trust me, it was love at first sight!

YUM!<3>

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment